Last updated: August 27th, 2020
- What Are Cookies and How Do You Benefit From Them?
- Types of Cookies on Our Sites
- Can You Refuse or Delete Cookies?
What Are Cookies and How Do You Benefit From Them?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They ensure the optimal functioning of the site and collect data in order to make the displayed information as relevant as possible to you. When you visit our site, we may place cookies on your computer. Some cookies expired automatically at the end of your session, others will be saved for a certain amount of time.
Thanks to cookies, we can analyse surfing behaviour and make improvements relevant to you. We are constantly improving our online service thanks to the analysis of trends and behaviour on our website.
Types of Cookies on Our Sites
- Strictly Necessary cookies – are essential for the proper functioning and security of the website and are stored for the duration of your browsing session.
We do use these cookies.
- Functionality cookies – improve ease of use. For example, they remember selections, allow you too like or share content, language choice, or remove the need to log in every time.
We do use functional cookies.
- Transactional cookies – are used when you have made a transaction.
We only use transactional cookies on our Calliope.pro site.
- Performance cookies – enable us to map anonymised visitor and search behaviour and to adjust our services in accordance with the findings. This allows us to further improve our services to you as a (potential) visitor. These specifically helps us improve our website and content.
We do use performance cookies.
- Marketing or tracking cookies – store your interests so you can receive offers related to your wishes and interests via our website and elsewhere.
We do not use marketing cookies.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies help us understand the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns for website remarketing (showing advertising after you have visited our sites).
We do use advertising and social media cookies.
As part of the Google Analytics service, the American company Google places a cookie on your computer through our websites. Google only shares the information thus obtained with third parties that process the information on behalf of the company, or when required by law. We cannot influence this.
Can You Refuse or Delete Cookies?
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/computer
- Adobe (flash cookies): https://www.adobe.com/privacy/policies/flash-player.html#
Visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ if you wish to learn more about the options that some of the third parties we work with offer opting out of certain ad targeting activities. You will need to visit those websites from each browser and device that you would like to be covered by your opt-out. You may need to visit these sites again to re-select your preferences if you delete your cookies.