Last updated: March 16th, 2020
What Are Cookies and How Do You Benefit From Them?
if you want to know precisely how we deal with your personal data.
Types of Cookies on Our Sites
- Necessary cookies – are essential for the proper functioning of the website and are stored for the duration of your browsing session. We use these cookies.
- Functional cookies – improve ease of use. For example, they remember selections or remove the need to log in every time. We use functional cookies.
- Transaction cookies – are used when you have made a transaction. We only use transactional cookies on our Calliope.pro site.
- Analytics and performance cookies – enable us to map anonymised visitor and search behaviour and to adjust our services in accordance with the findings. This allows us to further improve our services to you as a (potential) visitor. These specifically helps us improve our website and content. We use monitoring cookies by Google Analytics and related Google products.
- Marketing or tracking cookies – store your interests so you can receive offers related to your wishes and interests via our website and elsewhere. We do not use marketing cookies.
- Advertising and Social Media cookies – these cookies enable you to like or share content that you have seen on our websites and for website remarketing (showing advertising after you have visited our sites). We do use advertising and social media cookies.
As part of the Google Analytics service, the American company Google places a cookie on your computer through our websites. Google only shares the information thus obtained with third parties that process the information on behalf of the company, or when required by law. We cannot influence this.
Can You Refuse or Delete Cookies?
Visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ if you wish to learn more about the options that some of the third parties we work with offer opting out of certain ad targeting activities. You will need to visit those websites from each browser and device that you would like to be covered by your opt-out. You may need to visit these sites again to re-select your preferences if you delete your cookies.