Vacancy: Business Development Manager
spriteCloud is a scale up IT services provider specialised in software testing, test automation and security. We are looking for an experienced and creative solution seller in IT services to bring spriteCloud to the next level.
Curious what your life will be like as a Business Development Manager at spriteCloud? Check out #lifeatspritecloud to see for yourself.
- Hunting and farming sales activities by (cold) calling and client visits.
- Contract management.
- Coordinate requirements with operations to assure (new) business deals.
- Work with the Commercial Group Manager to identify and develop new (Dutch and EU) IT service lines.
- Work together with marketing and recruitment to achieve these targets.
- Keep the CRM system up to date with deals and contacts.
- 3 years of experience in ICT services and/or software product sales.
- Academic degree in International Business, Marketing, or related business field.
- Fierce negotiator.
- Experienced with creating custom solutions within ICT services with SMBs as well as Fortune 500 companies.
- Proactive, independent work approach and high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
Nice to have
- Bring a network to the table.
- Experience with sales of quality assurance services (functional, automation, security).
- Experience in detachering / consultancy services.
- Knowledge of quality assurance services.
- Very attractive base salary and well-defined and non-capped commission structure, in-line with managing million-euro sales pipelines.
- Laptop, mobile phone, business lease car up to €600 value.
- Pension plan.
- Excellent career growth and Learning & Development opportunities.
- A social international team with a respectful, flat, and transparent culture.
- Provided lunch with the team.
- Fun events and activities.