Vacancy: Business Development Manager
Posted: 2nd January 2019
spriteCloud is a scale up IT services provider specialised in software testing and test automation. We are looking for an experienced and creative solution seller in IT services to together bring spriteCloud to the next level.
- Hunting and farming sales activities by (cold) calling and client visits.
- Partner sales.
- Contract management.
- Coordinate requirements with operations to assure (new) business deals.
- Work with the Commercial Group Manager to identify and develop new (Dutch and EU) IT service lines.
- Work together with marketing and recruitment to achieve these targets.
- Contribute Commercial Group projects to improve processes, procedures, tools and templates.
- Update market knowledge by participating in professional organizations; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; as well by education.
- Keep the CRM system up to date with deals and contacts.
- Academic degree in International Business, Marketing, or related business field.
- Ability to generate revenue above €1.25 million as your individual year target.
- Knowledge of the NL, Benelux and EU IT services market.
- Fierce negotiator.
- Experienced solutions seller within It services with SMBs as well as Fortune 500 companies.
- Proactive, independent work approach and high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets while supporting multiple proposals and shifting demands.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Very attractive base salary and well-defined and non-capped commission structure, in-line with managing million-euro sales pipelines.
- Laptop, mobile phone, business lease car up to €600 value.
- Pension plan.
- Excellent career growth and Learning & Development opportunities.
- A social international team with a respectful, flat and transparent culture.
- Provided lunch with the team.
- Fun events and activities.
Interested? Want to know more? Contact Patricia, Talent Acquisition, at spriteCloud on +31 6 2710 7660, or email her your resumé via firstname.lastname@example.org.