Customer Acquisition Representative (Inside Sales)
We are spriteCloud, we are a software testing and test automation services provider located in Amsterdam. We also have our own SaaS product called Calliope Pro. We work with software development teams from large multinationals to small start-ups to help them create high-quality software applications and websites that meet their business goals.
In 2020, we were nominated for best IT services company by Computable and made it in the European top 500 list of Deloitte’s Fast 500. Curious what working at spriteCloud is like, check out our jobs page and #lifeatspritecloud to see for yourself. We have offices in both Amsterdam and Spain. We are able to hire candidates from all over Europe.
We are looking for a new Customer Acquisition Representative to help us evolve the cybersecurity and performance testing sides of our business.
About the role
We are looking for a Customer Acquisition Rep who is responsible for acquiring new customers through outbound and inbound inquiries as well as building and maintaining relationships with our B2B customers. In other words, you will need to work with new leads and be able to prospect for leads yourself. Additionally, this position requires a high level of customer service and some knowledge of software development practices, cybersecurity, and testing is a big plus.
- Receives and responds to inbound inquiries from potential customers
- Provides baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Makes outbound prospecting communications to build and manage lead development pipeline via cold-calling, networking, email/marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
- Develops a deep understanding of the customer including goals, organization structure, decision-making processes, and pain-points
- Identifies customer needs and establish value by presenting how spriteCloud could be a possible solution to decision-makers across multiple B2B segments
- Qualifies all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Starts to develop product expertise
- Documents all activity within Hubspot and Exact
- Keeping all admin up to date (Calendars, CRM and ERP systems, etc)
- Provides management with a weekly update
- Other related job duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 2+ years of experience
- Capable of speaking and writing fluently in Dutch
- Experience in selling IT services and products
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Ability to converse with and influence senior leaders in companies
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- A non-technical understanding of software development process and/or cybersecurity concepts
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus, but will be taught
- Strong working knowledge of Google Docs or Microsoft Office products
- Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Organizational skills including prioritizing, time management, and meeting deadlines
About the perks
- Work with interesting A-list clients and amazing colleagues
- Flexibility and an excellent work-life balance
- Competitive salary, with a bonus plan
- A work-issued mobile phone and laptop
- Collective Dutch pension plan
- Gym membership contribution
- Flexible hybrid (remote and in-office) working model
- 25 holidays days per year (based on 40 hours p/w)
- Commuting cost reimbursement
- Regular social events (COVID regulations permitting)
Do you think you are the right person for the job? We would love to hear from you.
Send us your CV/resume via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you if we think you are a suitable candidate.
Disclaimer For Recruitment Agencies
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies