Vacancy: Cyber Security Consultant
We’re spriteCloud, an innovative IT services provider located in Amsterdam, naturally born with specialization in software testing and test automation, and now rapidly expanding to security and development. We also have our own unique product Calliope (https://www.calliope.pro/) and we are proud of it. We work with clients ranging from scale-ups to big corporations and it is our mission to protect their reputation. Here at SpriteCloud, we eat, sleep, live, breathe bug testing.
For our new security service line, we are looking for a Cyber Security Consultant. Will you join this exciting ride with us, as our ethical hacker? It’s going to be great, check out #lifeatspritecloud to see for yourself.
What you will do (but not limited to):
- Performing vulnerability scans and penetration tests on websites and underlying hardware (black box, grey box and white box testing)
- Performing SAST and DAST testing
- Making risk analyses and giving advice
- Mobile and web security reviews
What you should have to succeed:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Informatics or similar
- Minimum 2 years experience in Cybersecurity
- Security certification such as CEH or the willingness to become certified
- Knowledge and /or experience with, for example, 1 or more of the following tooling: OWASP Mantra / Burp / HP-Webinspect / Kali / Metasploit / Nessus / nMap / Nikto / Zap / DirBuster / Putty / Netcat / SoapUI / Sqlmap / DotPeek / Bizploit, etc ..
- Strong communication skills
- You enjoy working with different companies and different projects
- You love quality assurance and automation, just like we do
What we offer in return:
- A highly technical and open environment in our club of talented social nerds – you will make good friends for life!
- Non-stop training and development – you will become an expert in no time.
- Excellent career growth and opportunities – the sky is the limit to explore your talents!
- Working for different clients means every day is not the same and you have the freedom to build your own legacy
- Competitive salary – to enjoy life with.
- Lunch provided, fun events and activities with the team to foster a healthy work-life balance