We’re spriteCloud, an innovative IT quality assurance services provider located in Amsterdam. We specialise in Test Automation, Performance and Load Testing, Agile Testing, Functional Testing and. since one and a half years. we’ve been offering Cybersecurity and Penetration Testing services. We also have our own unique product Calliope and we are proud of it. We work with clients ranging from scale-ups to big corporations and it is our mission to protect their reputation from bugs and security vulnerabilities that could ruin them. Here at spriteCloud, we eat, sleep, live, and breathe bug testing.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Specialist/Ethical Hacker. Will you join this exciting ride with us? It’s going to be great, check out #lifeatspritecloud to see for yourself.
The tasks of our new Cybersecurity Specialist will be:
- Performing vulnerability scans and penetration tests on websites and underlying hardware (black box, gray box and white box testing)
- Performing SAST and DAST
- Making risk analyses and giving advice mobile and web security reviews
What we ask:
- Multiple years of experience as a security tester or specialist
- Security certification such as CEH or the willingness to be certified
- Knowledge and/or experience with one or more of the following tooling: OWASP Mantra / Burp / HP-Webinspect / Kali / Metasploit / Nessus / nMap / Nikto / Zap / DirBuster / Putty / Netcat / SoapUI / Sqlmap / DotPeek / Bizploit, etc.
What we offer:
- Excellent career opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Certification where necessary
- An environment of fellow testers to feel at home in
- Lots of knowledge sharing