Vacancy: DevOps Engineer
We’re spriteCloud (sC), an award-winning software testing and test automation service provider located in the Amsterdam. Our service lines are expanding to the DevOps field and we’re looking for the right candidate who can help us build a strong DevOps team.
- Providing technical implementation and consultation around key DevOps processes for spriteCloud’s clients (you will often work at client sites).
- Owning different projects by performing continuous integration, automation, and establishing intelligent infrastructure using best practices.
- Development and production settings, including implementing, troubleshooting, managing, configuring, and patching.
- Mastering multiple DevOps tools sets such as Chef, Puppet, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, SaltStack, and GitHub, etc.
- Provide internal training and knowledge transfer to other technical consultants and team members.
- 3+ year professional, hands-on experience in a development and production settings, including implementing, troubleshooting, managing, configuring, and patching.
- For this role, you will need to travel to client sites.
- Excellent career growth and opportunities
- Non-stop learning and development certification where needed
- Highly technical environment yet open and informal culture
- We work with big blue-chip clients which is very beneficial for your work portfolio.
- A social international team with a respectful, flat and transparent culture.
- Competitive salary
- Provided lunch with the team, fun events and activities