Open Call for Freelancers
An open call to all freelance software testing, test automation, and cybersecurity experts. spriteCloud is growing quickly, so we are looking to expand our network of freelance QA engineers to help ensure we have the right people at the right time for our clients.
We are looking to meet software testing professionals who are great at working collaboratively in teams and have strong communication skills. While we are mainly looking for junior and medior level test engineers, we are also interested in maintaining ties with senior professionals. As a freelancer working with spriteCloud you will be able to work with Europe and the Netherlands’ biggest brands. Some include Heineken, Brunel, CitizenM, Hunkemoller, and DEPT.
We are looking to add to our freelance roster in the following areas:
- Functional eCommerce Testers
- Technical Test Engineers
- SDETs (Software Development Engineer in Test)
- Test Automation Engineers
- Living and working in Europe, in a timezone that is a max of +/- 2 hours difference from CET.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- 5 years of demonstratable experience
- Experience in start-up, eCommerce, or software development companies.
- Experience with open-source tooling, such as Cucumber, Selenium Webdriver, Cypress.io, BrowserStack, etc.
Interested in joining spriteCloud as a freelancer?
Interested in joining our network of freelancers as we work together to expand our client base and your experience? Fill out our contact form below, and we will reach out to you.