Front-End Developer – Spain
We are spriteCloud, we are a software testing and test automation services provider with a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution called Calliope Pro. We’ve got offices in both Amsterdam and Spain, and this role will be carried out from our office in Barcelona.
We’re looking for a front-end know-it-all that can help us solve the challenges we are having with displaying data in a streamlined user interface. You will help us in our goal of giving the best user experience in our application by solving this problem.
About the role
This is a full-time position with a maximum salary of 35000 euro gross per annum and we offer 23 holidays. You will be able to work from home and from the office in Barcelona.
For this role there are commuting requirements: 3 days per 8 weeks, we will ask the candidate to travel to Amsterdam to work with staff in our office. This trip will be paid for by the company.
This is a flexible requirement, and of course, this will depend on current COVID-19 travel restrictions in the Netherlands and Spain.
About the requirements
We expect a good candidate to have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the front-end development field using the following technologies:
Mandatory skills and must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the following:
- Any Git solution
- Web designing
You’ll receive significant bonus points for experience working with Ruby on Rails projects.
Optional / Nice to have experience:
- Tools / Methodologies
- Rubymine (IntelliJ)
About the interview process
- Interview 1 – Company/Culture fit and work experience focus
- Interview 2 – Technical assessment and practical coding exercises to be done during the interview time
- Interview 3 (based on passing the first 2 interviews) – Remuneration and career path conversation. Close on the contract construction
About the perks
- Work with amazing A-list clients and highly skilled professionals
- Work with amazing colleagues from all over the world
- Flexibility and an excellent work-life balance
- An overall friendly place to work
- A work-issued laptop for your use
Do you think you are the right person for the job? We would love to hear from you.
Send us your CV/resume via firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com and we will get in touch with you if we think you are a suitable candidate.
Disclaimer For Recruitment Agencies
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies