HR Tech Recruiter
We are spriteCloud, we are a software testing and test automation services provider headquartered in Amsterdam, with another office in Barcelona. We also have our own SaaS product called Calliope Pro. We work with software development teams from large multinationals to small start-ups to help them create high-quality software applications and websites that meet their business goals.
In 2020, we were nominated for best IT services company by Computable and made it in the European top 500 list of Deloitte’s Fast 500. Curious what working at spriteCloud is like, check out our jobs page and #lifeatspritecloud to see for yourself.
We are looking for a new Amsterdam-based HR Tech Recruiter to help us find the talent we need to grow!
About the role
As a recruiter, you will be responsible for helping us find the right candidates for various positions (Test Engineers and other roles) within spriteCloud and our daughter company, Calliope Pro. To be successful in the role, you should have experience guiding the candidate’s entire trajectory during the recruitment process, from sourcing to negotiating an offer. You must be able to manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including drawing up a vacancy, advertising the position, headhunting, screening resumes, arranging interviews, offering salary packages and induction. Besides this you will also be responsible for sending out the proposals and the onboarding of our (international) candidates.
As our new HR Tech Recruiter based in our Amsterdam office, you will play an important role in spriteCloud’s growth by building and maintaining a network of potential candidates to quickly fill positions with the right candidates. You will also build up and implement ways to attract passive candidates.
- Have a bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience with recruitment in the tech and data industry, preferably at a digital agency.
- Have professional working proficiency in English and Dutch (written and verbal).
- Have proven experience in placing candidates in in-house digital/technical positions up to senior level.
- Experience in hiring expats.
- Find nothing more important than a good candidate experience, from application to rejection.
- Enjoy knowing what’s going on in the market and creating talent pools based on that.
- Have experience in setting up, preparing and conducting job interviews.
- Be energized by working closely with internal stakeholders such as hiring managers.
- Be constantly looking for new and innovative ways to improve recruitment processes.
- Be able to assist the Head of People on HR issues.
About the perks
- Work with interesting A-list clients and amazing colleagues
- Flexibility and an excellent work-life balance
- Competitive salary, with a bonus plan
- A work-issued mobile phone and laptop
- Collective Dutch pension plan
- Gym membership contribution (€ 25 per month)
- Flexible hybrid (remote and in-office) working model
- 25 holidays days per year (based on 40 hours p/w)
- Commuting cost reimbursement
- Regular social events (COVID regulations permitting)
Do you think you are the right person for the job? We would love to hear from you.
Send us your CV/resume via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you if we think you are a suitable candidate.
Disclaimer For Recruitment Agencies
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies