Vacancy: Junior Administrative Assistant
Posted: 2nd January 2019
spriteCloud is an independent software testing and test automation services provider in the Netherlands. As spriteCloud is rapidly growing, our administrative duties have become more and more important. We are looking for you to join us and help support us in taking spriteCloud to the next level.
The Junior Administrative Assistant will be based in spriteCloud office in Amsterdam for 4-5 days (32-40 hours) per week. You are the liaison between the Commercial Group and the Finance Department. You know all the agreements we have with our clients, contractors and staff. You make sure all the paperwork relating to the assignments of our staff is up to date and validated. You answer the phone, write replies to emails and help out where needed. You report to the Finance Director, but hold a very strong working relationship with the Office Manager.
- Contract management.
- Verify the legal and financial details are known before a project begins.
- Chase missing paperwork, both inside the company, and with our clients/suppliers.
- Timesheet management.
- Follow up on timesheet deliverables.
- Send monthly/weekly timesheets to clients.
- Get the timesheets approved by the client.
- Take part in processing finance related emails (and other forms of communication) between external parties and spriteCloud.
- Help with organizing the monthly company staff meeting.
- All other ad-hoc activities related to Accounting and Office Management.
- MBO education.
- Good communication skills, being fluent in Dutch, English and preferably a 3rd language.
- 2+ years of Administrative Assistant or Financial administration or Business support experience.
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Word and Google Docs.
- Flexibility, we are in a highly dynamic environment
- Self-starter, proactive, independent, problem-solving attitude.
- Previous experience in the business services industry.
- A social international team with a respectful, flat and transparent culture.
- Excellent career growth and Learning & Development opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension plan.
- Provided lunch with the team, fun events and activities.
Interested? Want to know more? Contact Phuong, Talent Acquisition, at spriteCloud and email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.