Senior Test Automation Architect
Vacancy: Senior Test Automation Architect
We’re spriteCloud, an innovative IT services provider located in Amsterdam, naturally born with specialization in software testing and test automation, we are now rapidly expanding our security and development lines. We also have our own SaaS product Calliope and we are proud of it. We work with clients ranging from scale-ups to corporate enterprises and it is our mission to protect their reputation. Here at SpriteCloud, we eat, sleep, live, breathe bug testing.
For our main testing service line we are looking for a talented Senior Test Automation Architect. Will you join our club? It’s going to be cool! Check out #lifeatspritecloud to see for yourself.
What you will do but not limited to:
- Using SpriteCloud’s test automation platform Calliope or client’s requirements for setting up test automation frameworks at clients’ sites
- After building it you will also maintain your masterpiece
- Showing clients that you are a true hero by advising them on test automation possibilities to make their lives much better
- Owning the testing process on the project, managing risk and ensuring all deliverables are of the highest possible quality against both spriteCloud and customer standards.
- Owning the testing process on the project, managing risk and ensuring all deliverables are of the highest possible quality against both spriteCloud and customer standards
- Management of junior and medior test automation engineers
What you should have to succeed:
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in informatics
- Certified ISTQB and/or TMap and/or Agile
- 5+ years experience with test automation and setting up, building and maintaining test automation frameworks at client sites
- Test management and preferably e-commerce experience
- Testing Specialties: CI/CD, TDD, BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium Webdriver, Jmeter, Agile, Scrum, Appium, Postman, SoapUI and Dredd
- Experience in Cloud deployment and frameworks/services such as Docker / Google Cloud / Kubernetes / HELM
- You are technically savvy, client facing thought leader, and able to establish yourself as a trusted advisor that understands broader IT enterprise architecture
What we offer in return:
- A highly technical and open environment with a club of talented social nerds – you will make friends for life!
- Non-stop training and development – you will become an expert in no time
- Excellent career growth and opportunities – the sky is the limit to explore your talents!
- Working for different clients means every day is not the same and you have the freedom to build your own legacy
- Competitive salary
- Provided lunch, fun events and activities with the team to foster your work-life balance