Technical Software Test Engineer
We’re spriteCloud, an innovative IT services provider located in Amsterdam, specialising in software testing, test automation and cybersecurity. We also have our own test results reporting and monitoring software product, Calliope Pro.
We work with clients ranging from start-ups to big (e-Commerce) corporations to government institutions. While we work with big clients, we are a relatively small organisation of around 40 people, making us feel more like a family of testers rather than a company where you feel like just a number.
In 2020, we were nominated for best IT services company by Computable, and we’re in the European top 500 list of Deloitte’s Fast 500. Curious what working at spriteCloud is like, check out #lifeatspritecloud to see for yourself.
We‘re looking for a Technical Test Engineer to start immediately. Will you join this exciting ride with us?
- Work in multidisciplinary scrum teams on various projects with clients.
- Test websites and applications, and where necessary create and maintain test scripts.
- As a technical tester you will work with Selenium Webdriver (+ Fitnesse), ProTractor, SOAPUI, Cucumber, JMeter en Appium, among other.
- Maybe also add cross browser/cross device experience in test (automation)
What we ask:
- Minimum a completed Bachelor’s degree.
- Several years of software testing experience.
- Knowledge of one or more test automation tools, suchs as Selenium + Fitnesse, SoapUI, Cucumber, Appium, Calabash, Citrus, Serenity, etc.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages: Java, C#, Ruby, Python
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English.
- Dutch writing and speaking is a plus.
What we offer:
- A highly technical environment with a family of open and social nerds – you will make good friends for life!
- Support in training and professional development
- Excellent career growth and opportunities
- Working for different clients means every day is different and rarely boring
- Competitive salary
- Collective pension plan
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working locations (office and/or remote)
Do you think you are the right person for the job? We would love to hear from you. Send us your CV/resume via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you if we think you are a suitable candidate.
Disclaimer For Recruitment Agencies
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies