Vacancy: Technical Tester
Posted: 4th December 2018
We are spriteCloud, an independent software testing and test automation services provider located in the Amsterdam. We offer a unique service for website test automation based around our own cloud customer portal. We have an immediate vacancy for a Technical Tester.
- Software Testing
- Mastering open source and commercial test automation tools
- Strong communicative skills
- Working at the spriteCloud office and at the location of our clients
- Checking web-based deliverables against both internal and external standards
- Owning the testing process on the project, managing risk and ensuring all deliverables are of the highest possible quality.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in informatics or similar
- ISTQB and/or TMap and/or Agile certification
- 1+ years experience with test automation and setting up, building and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Experience in web test automation and performance testing using open-source tools such as Selenium, Watir, Jmeter and Cucumber
- Excellent career growth and opportunities
- Non-stop training and development
- Highly technical environment yet open and informal culture
- Everyday is not the same, you have freedom to explore your hidden talents and build your legend
- Competitive salary
- Provided lunch with the team, fun events and activities
Interested? Want to know more? Contact Patricia, Talent Acquisition, at spriteCloud on +31 6 2710 7660, or email your resumé to email@example.com.