Vacancy: Technical Tester
We’re spriteCloud, an innovative IT services provider located in Amsterdam, naturally born with specialization in software testing and test automation, and now rapidly expanding our security and development lines. We also have our own SaaS product Calliope and we are proud of it. We work with clients of all sizes, ranging from scale-ups to large corporations and it is our mission to protect their reputation. Here at SpriteCloud, we eat, sleep, live, breathe testing.
For our main testing service line, we are looking for a talented Technical Tester. Will you join our club? It’s going to be great, check out #lifeatspritecloud to see for yourself.
What you will do, but not limited to:
- Of course software testing as the core!
- Continuous familiarization of test automation tools
- Using SpriteCloud’s test automation platform Calliope or using the client’s requirements for setting up, building and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Owning the testing process on the project, managing risk and ensuring all deliverables are of the highest possible quality against both spriteCloud and customer standards.
- Checking web-based deliverables against both internal and external standards
- Owning the testing process on the project, managing risk and ensuring all deliverables are of the highest possible quality.
- Showing clients that you are a true hero by advising them on test automation possibilities to make their lives much better.
What you should have to succeed:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Informatics/Engineering or similar
- Certified ISTQB and/or TMap and/or Agile
- Extensive experience with software testing, including minimum 1 year experience with supporting, maintaining and enhancing test automation frameworks
- Experience with tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Watir, Jenkins, Jmeter, SoapUI
- Strong communicative skills
- You enjoy working with different companies and on different projects
- You love quality assurance and automation just like we do
What we offer in return:
- A highly technical and open environment with a club of talented social nerds – you will make friends for life!
- Non-stop training and development – you will become an expert in no time
- Excellent career growth and opportunities – the sky is the limit to explore your talents!
- Working for different clients means every day is not the same and you have the freedom to build your own legacy
- Competitive salary
- Provided lunch, fun events and activities with the team to foster your work-life balance