Vacancy: Test Automation Architect
Posted: 4th December 2018
We are spriteCloud, an independent software testing and test automation services provider located in the Amsterdam. We offer a unique service for website test automation based around our own cloud customer portal. We have an immediate vacancy for a Test Automation Architect.
- Build test automation frameworks at client site
- Using our own test automation platform spriteCloud Calliope or using the client’s requirements for setting up the test automation framework
- Advising the client on test automation possibilities
- Management of test automation engineers medior and junior
- Setup, build and maintain the test automation framework
- Client facing thought leader, technically savvy and able to establish themselves as trusted advisors that understand broader IT enterprise architecture.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in informatics.
- Certified ISTQB and/or TMap and/or Agile
- 3+ years experience with test automation and setting up, building and maintaining test automation frameworks at client site
- Experience in web test automation and performance testing using open-source tools such as Selenium, Watir, Jmeter and Cucumber
- Experience in automated API testing using frameworks such as Postman, SoapUI and Dredd
- Experience in Mobile test Automation using native test frameworks or Appium
- Testing Specialties: TDD, BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium Webdriver, Jmeter, Agile, Scrum
- eCommerce experience
- Excellent career growth and opportunities
- Non-stop training and development
- Highly technical environment yet open and informal culture
- Everyday is not the same, you have freedom to explore your hidden talents and build your legend
- Competitive salary
- Provided lunch with the team, fun events and activities
Interested? Want to know more? Contact Patricia, Talent Acquisition, at spriteCloud on +31 6 2710 7660, or email her your resumé via email@example.com.