Test Automation Engineer
We’re spriteCloud, an innovative IT services provider located in Amsterdam, specialising in software testing, test automation and cybersecurity. We also have our own test results reporting and monitoring software product, Calliope Pro.
We work with clients ranging from start-ups to big (e-Commerce) corporations to government institutions. While we work with big clients, we are a relatively small organisation of around 40 people, making us feel more like a family of testers rather than a company where you feel like just a number.
In 2020, we were nominated for best IT services company by Computable, and we’re in the European top 500 list of Deloitte’s Fast 500. Curious what working at spriteCloud is like, check out #lifeatspritecloud to see for yourself.
We‘re looking for a Test Automation Engineer to start immediately. Will you join this exciting ride with us?
- Build test automation frameworks at the client site.
- Support, maintain and enhance the test automation framework.
- Work closely together with internal/external stakeholders in the multidisciplinary (scrum) team(s).
- Advise our clients in regards to QA efforts.
- Minimize the number of bugs in the production environment at any cost.
- Create clear documentation (test plans, test scripts, test cases, etc.).
- Capable and with the desire to work with the latest technologies.
What we ask:
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in Informatics or similar.
- Certified ISTQB and/or Agile.
- 3+ years experience with test automation; setting up, building and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Experience with web test automation, native mobile automation (Appium, XCTest, Espresso) and performance testing.
- Experienced in using open-source tools such as Selenium (Webdriver), Watir, Jmeter, Cypress.io and/or Cucumber.
- Experience or interest in automated API testing using frameworks such as Postman / SoapUI / Dredd.
- Experience and/or interest in Cloud deployment and frameworks/services such as Docker / Google Cloud / Kubernetes.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Speaking and writing Dutch is a big plus.
- Proactive work ethic and good communication skills
- Desire to work as a specialised consultant.
What we offer:
- A highly technical environment with a family of open and social nerds – you will make good friends for life!
- Support in training and professional development
- Excellent career growth and opportunities
- Working for different clients means every day is different and rarely boring
- Competitive salary
- Collective pension plan
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working locations (office and/or remote)
Do you think you are the right person for the job? We would love to hear from you.
Send us your CV/resume via email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you if we think you are a suitable candidate.
Disclaimer For Recruitment Agencies
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies