The spriteCloud Process
With the spriteCloud process, you always know where you are and exactly what to expect.
- Define the scopeThe first phase after you have contacted us is to define the scope. Our QA checklist, in combination with functional design, wireframe and design sketches, will help us define your requirements. And highlight the browsers, devices, configurations and countries in which you will operate.
- Write the proposalNext we write a proposal that outlines the scope, timing and costs. This is a useful exercise as it offers a clear picture of what is possible, and not possible, in the time scale and within the proposed budget. When both parties are happy and have double-checked proposal against the QA checklist, we then ask for a sign off from the client and the project can begin with a clear overview of what is expected.
- Project kick-off meetingThere are many ways to test, and many different ways to interpret testing, so we make sure we thoroughly discuss the approach with our customers. We also established the main contact people and their preferred way to communicate with each other. This can be Skype, a scrum call, or whatever works best.
- Detailed planningWe also create a detailed plan at this stage to manage everyone’s expectations going forward. The planning is also very realistic and flexible and considers the expectation of the unexpected. If, for example, there is a flood of bugs on the first day, we can halt the process and re-plan accordingly.
- Start projectWhen both sides are happy with the planning and the scope we start the project, where everybody involved in the project is invited to a scrum call. Here the testers who will get to work on your project discuss in detail what they will do each day.
- End-of-Day test reportAt the end of each day we write up an end of day report. This highlights what we’ve found, and what’s completed and provides complete transparency each day about where we are on the project. As well as updating you daily on the progress of the testing, if there are high-priority blockers or critical issues we will report them straight away.
- Post test reportWhen the project is complete, we’ll send you a highly detailed report on all our completed test activities. We also provide a post project review that provides a useful analysis for future test projects.