Testing based on an analysis of the specification of the functionality of a component or system.
A core area of expertise, we handle functional testing for Digital Agencies and Full Service Internet Bureaux. And many more. These projects can range from short, fast, campaign-driven websites to large-scale, multi-lingual, multi-functional corporate websites.
spriteCloud’s Functional Testing Strategy
Functional Site Testing
- Testing individual site functionality to ensure it works from a user perspective and/or works according to a functional specification.
Browser Compatibility Testing
- Testing the site in each browser/operating-system nominated to verify the visual presentation works in each configuration.
Device Compatibility Testing
- Testing the site in each device nominated to verify the visual presentation works in each configuration.
- Tools-assisted manual testing.
- Explicitly testing a website in two or more country locales. Default: One locale only, (e.g. UK-English or process). “The activities and techniques for verifying and validating software that has been adapted to run specifically for a specific world geographical region”.
Front-end Security Testing
Testing of Responsive Designs
- Testing a web site or web application on various devices and screen resolutions to see if the responsive design works as expected.
Advanced Web Accessibility Testing
- Tools-assisted manual conformance testing to international standards. E.g. W3C WAI WCAG, USA Section 508, Dutch quality mark.
Share/social Functionalities Testing