Mobile Application Penetration Testing
Just as quickly as mobile devices and mobile applications have become a part of daily life, so too have security breaches and attacks increased in frequency.
Two major causes of this are:
- The increased time pressures that app developers face to provide new functionalities and bring apps to market;
- Mobile apps are becoming more powerful allowing users to make payments and handle banking from their mobile devices.
All these reasons make frequent mobile application penetration testing crucial in order to protect the reputation of your app and your business. Our team of certified ethical hackers will help you uncover vulnerabilities via penetration testing, so you can secure them.
We can provide penetration testing services for your website or application via several delivery methods. You can add penetration testing to your Testing Services Subscription or you could request ad hoc testing for a situation where you don’t test very frequently. Find out more by clicking each ‘More Info’ button. If you find these all confusing get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact page so we can help you figure out the best solution.
Our software testers are very experienced at testing client applications remotely. The COVID-19 virus has forced a lot of organisation to work remotely but fortunately, our testers already have the skills to help remote teams. spriteCloud has been providing testing both remotely and on-site for over ten years. All of our software testing services can be executed remotely.
Ad Hoc Testing
Projects are fixed scope engagements of a predetermined time frame. In other words, we test only what you ask for. Projects can be delivered locally at your office alongside your team or carried out in a remote testing format from our headquarters in Amsterdam and other offices.
Contracting is a method of engagement where a tester is contracted to join your organisation to deliver the required testing on a (near-)full-time basis. Contract-based work is typically delivered locally but can also be delivered remotely.
Software Testing Subscription
Our Software Testing Subscription is a monthly recurring package (a Test Stack) made up of a custom mixture of our software testing services. Here you can decide the exact software testing services you want, how much testing you need, and how long you want the subscription. Our Software Testing Subscription allows you to create the best quality products for the best customer experience because it facilitates consistent and high quality testing.
Reported with Calliope Pro
All test results are delivered to you via Calliope Pro, our proprietary test results dashboard. Calliope was designed to make it easy to share, compare, and monitor test results with all stakeholders in one central location. Create a company, upload results, and collaborate more effectively.
Calliope was created for testers, by testers. Give it a try today.
We use a methodology that consists of the following phases:
- Identifying weaknesses in the local data storage mechanism, and instances of side-channel data leakage;
- Identifying weak server-side controls; where we investigate the authentication and authorisation measures with regard to the back-end services used;
- Identifying weaknesses in the transport layer; where we investigate the possibility of conducting man-in-the-middle (MitM) attacks, and other SSL/TLS attacks;
- Identifying issues in the code quality; where we attempt to reverse engineer the application and uncover issues such as hard-coded secrets, development flags, weak cryptography, Vulnerable 3rd party libraries, and insufficient code obfuscation.
- Being able to assess the strength of your mobile application against known and potential threats through simulated attacks;
- Protecting your organization’s information assets, and maintaining your market reputation;
- Increasing the confidence of users in your application’s security posture;
- Helping to mitigate organisation from customer data breaches..