Last updated: February 20th, 2019
Your Data Controller spriteCloud B.V.
By visiting a spriteCloud B.V. website domain and using our services or products, your information will be processed by spriteCloud B.V., who is the operator of these websites and the Data Controller of the information gained from these websites and domains.
spriteCloud B.V. domains:
Data Protection Office
You may contact the data controller and data protection officer responsible for your personal information at spriteCloud B.V. for the purposes of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
ATTN: Data Protection Officer
Generaal Vetterstraat 72
1059 BW, Amsterdam
Telephone: +31 (0) 20 615 9155
Your Personal Data
What personal information do we collect from you have what do we do with it.
What data do we collect?
spriteCloud B.V. collects the following data:
- Personal identification information – Name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Identity information – this is information used to identify you. This included names [first, last, initials], Date of Birth, e-mail address, username, password.
- Contact information – this information is used to contact you to answer your enquiries, provide you with promotional information, and share with you information that you may find interesting and/or relevant.
- Social Media information – this is information that we use to help understand you better, build a better relationship with your, focus marketing messaging on the things you will find interesting and valuable, and help us optimise our social media interaction with you. This includes any social media information that is publicly available such as, but not limited to, social media usernames, social media interactions and postings, your “Likes” and other reactions, your social media connections, your photos. This information is provided to us by the social media network (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) directly or indirectly through agencies we have agreements with (Hootsuite).
- Location information – this is information that we use to provide you with relevant information based on your geographical location. This includes your address (typically an office address if you provide that information), and log-in location (IP address), which is gathered from your browser and used by parties like Google Analytics and Google AdWords to allow us to provide a better experience.
- Device information – this is information that we use to improve our services and performance. It can also be information used to secure our network. This includes information like your IP address, duration of your visit on our website, time and date of visit, referral URL, pages you visited on our website, as well as information regarding your browser type, device type, operating systems and versions. This information is usually anonymized to some degree.
- Purchase information – this is information used to process your payments and subscription for Calliope.pro. This information includes payment information (credit card number), billing address, customer number, VAT and Chamber of Commerce information and payment history.
- Correspondence – this is information used for making sure we have answered your requests for information and assistance and quality control purposes. This includes instances of calls made, e-mail correspondence with personnel, and customer satisfaction feedback.
- Preference information – this is information we use to make sure you have a smooth and easy experience with spriteCloud B.V.’s products and websites where possible. This includes information about your browsing preferences and our correspondence with you.
Why we are using your personal data?
Our main reasons for using or “processing” your personal data is to provide a better consumer experience for our current clients and for potential clients. Our goal is to create unique experiences that add value to you and your organisation through the use of our websites, services, and products. This also includes information about how we can better improve our website, blog and marketing content, and products and services.
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To sell you our products and services – We use your personal details to process your payment, make sure your payment is received, comply with the requirements under our Terms and Conditions, answer your enquires, provide you with information to make purchasing decisions.
- To inform you about our products and services – We use your personal details to send you updates about our Products and Services based on your interests, and participation. When you enquire about our services and products, we will be contacting you without your separate consent to provide you with information about our products and services (service emails). This information may be collected from any correspondence you send us, and phone cake you make to us, and through contact forms on our website. This information includes your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, place of work, and payment details and may be processed by us for the purposes of responding to you and keep a record of those correspondences. This is considered our “legitimate interest” in order to make sure our business continues to operate.
- To protect our products and services – As a business, we can only continue to operate and succeed if we vigorously protect our interests. This includes making sure that payments are legitimate (fraud prevention), our marketing strategies target the right audience with the right messages, and our products and services development provides a solution to a real need. As our consumer, your details will be used to help us achieve these goals in order and pursue these interests to continue providing you with excellent products, services, and experiences. This is considered our “legitimate interest” in order to make sure our business continues to thrive.
- To run, improve and manage our products and services – We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal details against accidental, unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, and unauthorised use or disclosure. We pay particular attention to this one your data is transmitted to third parties for processing, such as Google Analytics or other marketing analytics parties.
Duration of Personal Data Storage
Data Sharing and Transfer
With whom do we share or transfer your personal details?
We share and transfer your personal details and data you provide us with these service providers who help us to provide the best customer experience we can possibly provide. You can find a list of the companies, including the type of service they provide, at the bottom of this policy under “Data Processors and Personal Data Transfer.”
- Other spriteCloud websites – spriteCloud B.V. may share your data with our other website (Calliope.pro) so that they may offer you our other products and services, should you opt-in to such marketing communications.
- Authorities and law enforcement – spriteCloud B.V. will cooperate with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes identified in this policy, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
What is the legal basis for us using your personal data?
- Your consent – When you sign up to a mailing, purchase products or services, or create an account, you consent to us using the personal details you provide to carry out the purposes we identified to you in accordance with this Policy. We record that we have your permission to use your personal details in a particular manner. This includes your consent to receive marketing communications, your consent to us sharing your data with third-parties, your consent to us transferring your data to a different location.
- Legitimate interests – We will process and use your personal data to carry out and improve our products and services, sending you marketing communications, respond to your applications to vacancies and customer satisfaction questionnaires.
- Contractual obligations – We will process and use your personal details to fulfil our contractual obligations so we can provide you with your requested products and services.
- Compliance with laws – We will process and use your personal details to comply with legal obligations under applicable laws.
You have rights as a data subject. These rights are:
- The right of access – you have the right to access your personal data (e.g. data that is about you) that we hold. This is called a subject access request. We must respond to your request within one month. To request access to your data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what of your personal data you are seeking.
- The right to rectification – if you think the data we hold about you is incorrect, tell us so we can correct it. You can do this by contacting us via email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us via telephone at +31 (0) 20 61 59 155.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that we delete your personal data we store about you. We will do so, provided that we do not have a compelling reason for keeping it. To request this, please email email@example.com.
- The right to restrict processing – you can change your communication preferences (therefore restricting how we communicate with you) by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at +31 (0) 20 61 59 155. For marketing communications, this can be changed by clicking the “manage preferences” at the bottom of emails.
- The right to data portability – you can obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. To request this, please email email@example.com.
- The right to object – you have the right to object to a) Direct marketing from spriteCloud B.V. or from third parties we have shared your data with for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of direct marketing any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There will also be instructions on how to unsubscribe included in any direct marketing message that we send to you. b) Any processing where our lawful basis is a legitimate interest (see above). If you would like to formally object to any of our legitimate interest processing, please email email@example.com.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling –this is not something we do at spriteCloud B.V. If this changes, this policy will be updated accordingly.
At spriteCloud B.V. we are committed to upholding your rights concerning your personal data. If you think we have not done so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also complain to the Dutch Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA), if you believe your rights have not been upheld. The Dutch DPA is the data protection authority of the Netherlands and their website is https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
Questions or Complaints?
How to reach us?
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about your privacy rights concerning your personal data, please contact spriteCloud’s Data Protection Office via email@example.com.
For immediate assistance please contact spriteCloud B.V. during working hours at +31 (0) 20 61 59 155.
Data Processors and Personal Data Transfer
All organisations to which your personal data is transferred and considered a “third-country” outside of the EU under GDPR, is considered as using safe data protection standards by the EU, by using the Privacy Shield Framework.
|Google AdWords/Google Tag Manager||Search and Display Advertisement|
|Google Gmail||Email Service Provider|
|Google Drive||Document Storage Provider|
|Facebook||Social Media Interaction|
|LinkedIn||Social Media Interaction|
|Twitter||Social Media Interaction|
|GitHub||Social Media Interaction|
|Reddit||Social Media Interaction|
|Hootsuite||Social Media Automation and Analytics|
|MailChimp||Email Marketing Automation|
|Slaask||Live Chat Functionality|
|Stripe||Payment Service Provider|
|WordPress||Content Management System|